Let the Tax Law work for you: +1 (855) 541-0050 | INQUIRY@CapitalProAlliance.com

What is ITIN?

An Individual Tax Identification Number (ITIN) is a tax processing number, issued by the Internal Revenue Service, for certain resident and nonresident aliens, their spouses, and their dependents. 

IRS issues ITINs to help individuals comply with the U.S. tax laws, and to provide a means to efficiently process and account for tax returns and payments for those not eligible for Social Security Numbers. ITINs are also needed to claim a refund for over-withheld tax and comply with FRPTA.

To obtain ITIN you are normally required to mail your original identifying documents to the IRS. However, with our IRS approved Certified Acceptance Agent (CAA) Service, you can apply for an ITIN and have one of our Certified Acceptance Agents verify your supporting documents at our office.

The benefit to you is that you can keep the original documentation, and our CAA will submit copies of these documents, along with your ITIN application, to the IRS for you. If any issue arises with the ITIN application prepared by the CAA, it can be resolved relatively quickly. Otherwise, it may take up to 6 months should you prepare it yourself.

We successfully processed more than a thousand ITINs primarily for 
H1-B, L1 and F-1 visa holders' families, foreign authors, overseas investors, etc. We look forward to helping you! 

Book your FREE phone consultation today with a Trusted Tax Advisor at Capital Protection Alliance at http://capitalproalliance.com/helpstep1_business_services/ about obtaining an ITIN and other tax questions.